Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2013

Black Citadel

One of my favourite zones in the whole game. It has a very nice ambiente. Luckily we can go beneath the city as easy as in the grove. This enables us to take a look at some nice places. I did a compilation of interesting vista's for this one.

 Ontop of the Black Citadel - 1:40
I think everyone who looked at it from below, thought that hed like to view the city from up there for once.
Well, its possible to do so.

 Haunted Nolani - 4:00
You could investigate the Haunted Nolani before the Halloween event 2013, but the crypt you can enter now wasnt there. Its fun to watch the charr fight the ghosts up close though. If you want you can even get up to the cannons that are shooting invisible walls.

 High Tower - 6:42
The High Tower is next to the Hero's Canton which you can enter as well without being in the personal instance. I often see RPers hanging out rping charr warbands in there. The Tower is one of my favourite places because you can overlook the crafting district, which is exploding from atmosphere.

 Walled off Refuge - 9:22
This area can usually only be visited in a personal story quest, so most characters might never see it, which is a shame given how beatiful it is. I will leave this Screenshot here for you to use as Background if you want. :)

You feel i missed an important place? Tell me and I might add it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen