Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2013

Dungeon - Sorrow's Embrace

This dungeon and its current development is mainly what inspired me to make this guide. The reason for that is that they blocked off a path you could earlier use to enter a Jumping Puzzle each dungeon was supposed to have in early stages of development. These JP's were later cut, but some where finished and remained in the game (I think everyone knows the easily accessable in Ascalon Catacombs).

I tried for several hours to find a different path to reach it or glitch through the floor so I could still show you video footage, sadly I wasnt able to get there. The reason the path was blocked off is probably to nerf speedrunning the dungeon abusing that path to skip 2 trash groups. Collateral damage in the fun department...

Anyways, I had no old footage of this puzzle so I have to use third party footage here. I dont know if a video exists but i could dig up these Screenshots from reddit user /u/TerminalMontage.

Link to this album.

Update: Tube Room
While I was searching for the alternate path to the JP I found this at least, so have a look if you want to see something weird anyways.


 I hope I can finish most of this before the next cool thing gets patched out of the game.
If you happen to know a way to reach this anyway or you know another special thing about SE, feel free to let me know and I can add it here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen